1. Know this, you are not going crazy! What helped me was following my intuition, reading books and articles, finding mentors, going to workshops, but always, always, taking what resonated with me and discarding the rest.
2. Don’t compare your journey with anyone else’s. We are all unique, as are our life paths and journeys. Comparing yourself or your journey with other people’s journeys will set you behind and take you off course!
3. Have fun!! Make sure you make and take time to have fun and, don’t take yourself and life or your journey so seriously. When you get to the other side (when you step out), you’ll realise that you wasted a lot of time worrying for nothing!
4. Be kind to yourself and to others. Everyone is on their own journey, everyone is learning or not learning at their own pace, and that’s okay.
5. Have faith. I have spoken to God for years, but I have always been in the business of negotiating terms and promising to do something in exchange of something else! When I finally surrendered and understood that everything that happens to me, good or bad, is for my highest good, I have relaxed! I am not the person I was before!